Thursday, July 14, 2011

Busy, Busy Bees




Man...where has this year gone?!?

Let's see, we've been to New Mexico, Arizona, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Indiana (and back), we've done races, said good-byes, made new friends, and had visitors.

It has been a whirlwind year, and it's already 1/2 over. I hate seeing the years go by so quickly, but it seems that we always have something to look forward to.

This weekend Husband is doing a 50 mile mountain bike race and I am looking forward to the time up in the mountains to support him.

I am starting training for a big (long) duathlon in September and am getting pretty amped for that.

In our (limited) spare time, we have been working on the closet and with each step we complete I am getting more and more excited to move in. Just checking that project off will be great, let alone reaping the benefits of actually having a big fabulous closet!

Over the next 3 months we are looking forward to farmers markets, mountain bike races (4 huge ones), duathlons, house projects, visitors, Daveapalooza, my BFF's bachelorette all girl weekend, trips to the mountains and Moab, and my best friends wedding in Hilton Head.

As crazy as it all is, I wouldn't change it for anything and want to appreciate it and enjoy every second. I won't forget to stop and smell the flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment